We strive to connect participants with their personal hopes and dreams for the future.
As a team we create opportunities for young adults to discover independence, personal responsibility and fulfillment, in an environment that cultivates integrity, purposeful action, and rewarding, empowered relationships with self, family and community. We create opportunities by. . .
- Building a foundation for independent living by providing guidance in life skills, vocational goals, and academic interests.
- Supporting young men and women and their families through the difficult stages of incremental change modeling collaborative & meaningful relationships.
- Working through resistances to change and intervening to disrupt destructive repetition.
- Creating, staff and participants together, a safe recovery environment as reflected in the rules and commitments of participants.
- Pursuing a multifaceted, multi-disciplinary and research supported approach to recovery, healing and growth, inviting open dialogue amongst the staff.
- Empowering staff to make decisions within a clear framework of roles and responsibilities in a sustainable model.